Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 6332 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Phone: (323) 935-1246
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsNo
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
I come here for the cafeteria style spaghetti. Not your average cuisine but if you're looking for the best bang for your buck in the area, this is it! Lasagne is tasty and can't beat the 50 cent garlic bread. Get 2 or more you'll thank me...it's cash only.
I’ve been coming here for 10 years and what draws me here is the food, there’s a lot to chose from, and there’s different options for desert, the gelato is super good. Employees are very kind too. This is one of my favorite restaurant.
Comfort Italian food, priced reasonably for the area. It's not fancy by any means, but the food is good. The pasta with meat sauce is awesome. I typically call in my order to-go so I don't have to wait in the long line. I've been going to this restaurant since I was a kid, over 25 years ago.
This has been my staple go-to Italian food place for several years now. If you're in the Hollywood area I would definitely recommend coming here. Please be aware there may be long lines, but you wont regret waiting. This is also a cash only establishment. There are no fountain drinks, but the gelato is delightful!
Everything we ordered from appetizers, pizza and dessert was excellent. Their other "non pizza" main courses looked great too. Loved the music at their downtown location.